Non-payment of fees policy
Statement of Intent
We aim to ensure the financial stability and viability of Chingford House Nursery by requesting that all fees should be paid monthly and received in the nursery’s bank account by the seventh of the month.
We do understand that parents can unfortunately encounter difficulties when paying fees. If a parent/carer has any problems with payment of the fees, we would request that they contact us immediately and we will discuss a reasonable payment plan with them. In the event that a reasonable payment plan cannot be agreed upon, or it is not adhered to, Chingford House Nursery will take the necessary actions to pursue all unpaid fees for the recovery of monies owed
• Parents/Carers will be informed of the fees and payment structure of Chingford House Nursery
• Payments must be made through Standing Orders set up with the bank
• Invoices will be issued to parents before they fall due
• Invoices are to be paid within the first seven days of each month
If a parent/carer has used the services provided by Chingford House Nursery without payment up to and including the seventh of the month, or their payment has been dishonoured, then the procedures set out below will be followed:
1. An “Overdue Account“ letter will be issued by email to the parent/carer requesting that payment be made on that day. If payment is received or a payment plan has been agreed upon within seven days, no further action shall be taken.
2. If, however, no payment has been received or arrangement made for a payment plan within those seven days, then the child/ren concerned will be unable to continue to attend Chingford House Nursery until payment is received and cleared in full.
3. If payment is still not received Chingford House Nursery will commence court proceedings.
Policy created by Yolande Farrell Manager
Signed off by: Zarkar Akhtar Owner
Date: April 2022
Date of next review: April 2023